Yay for another 2017 Reading Challenge I’ve decided to participate in. I’m sure y’all are just about sick of seeing these posts from me. LOL But I promise there’s only 1 more after this one!
This Reading Challenge is hosted by The Herd Presents.
So What Counts?
Anything “new” to you as long as the book is over 80 pages. For example…
– First time reading an author
– First book in a series
– First book you’ve read from a series (doesn’t have to be book one)
– First time trying a genre/subgenre
– A debut book from an author (even if you’ve read them before)
So for this challenge there aren’t any levels. The only stipulation is that your goal be a minimum of 12 books.
With that being said, I’ve decided to set my goal at 30 books that are new to me.
Check In Posts
There will be 3 required check in posts which include
– A Sign up post (this one)
– Mid Year Check In ( first week in June)
– Wrap Up ( last week of December)
I will also personally have a section on my monthly wrap up posts for updating my reading challenges!
According to the host there will be a giveaway! All you have to do is link your sign up post on their challenge page. You can find it by clicking on the host page above.
Will you be participating in this challenge? I cant wait to branch out and read new things!