Y’all I am so excited to share that I have officially signed up for my VERY FIRST READATHON!
I am so freaking excited to participate in this one. I know it’s not necessary to do a post, but I’m so excited that I wanted to share this experience with all of you! So I’ve put together a little bit of information for you and if you are interested here’s the link to sign up as well! 24in48 Readathon Sign Up
So obviously the goal of this readathon is to read 24 out of the 48 hours.
– Obviously, you can still sign up even if you don’t plan to read the full 24 hours. (I’m going to try to hit that goal!)
– Tracking your reading time is a must! I’m not sure the best way to do this, but there are some tips over on the sign up page.
The official readathon starts on Saturday 7/22/2017 at 12:01AM EST and ends Sunday 7/23/2017 at 11:59PM EST.
– If you live in a different time zone, the hosts have suggestions for you on how you can still participate!
– Throughout the readathon, the hosts will be posting on their blog for check-ins and challenges. (Check-ins are every 3 hours and Challenges are every 6 hours) So be sure to follow them!
In my sign up, I said I will be posting about the readathon on my blog (of course), Twitter (@xoxoPaytonStone), and Goodreads (Payton’s Book Thoughts).
– I’ll probably be most active during the readathon on Twitter, so be sure to follow me! I’ll be using the hashtag #24in48 for all of my posts.
– I’ll also be posting reading progress updates on Goodreads, of course, since I’m pretty active with that normally.
– On my blog I know I’ll definitely be doing a wrap up post at the end and possibly a TBR post if I feel like that’s something people do (so let me know if you want to see one of those).
– Instagram is also an option for the readathon, but I might only post a picture or two so I didn’t officially sign up with that one!
That’s all I’ve got to share with y’all! If you still have questions, please check out the sign up pages and the FAQs page which you can find by clicking on the link above!
I’m so excited to be participating in my very first readathon! Have you participated in this readathon before or have you already signed up to participate? Let me know in the comments below!
Also, let me know how you feel about a TBR for a short readathon like this one!