Yes, I do realize this is SUPER late and I apologize for that. I wanted to change up the format of this wrap up and ended up just never doing it. I will be better with my March wrap up, I promise.
With that being said, this post is going to be super short and not contain all the details my wrap ups normally have. So I hope you can at least take a quick look at it.
In February, I was able to read and review 5 books. That’s super slack and I didn’t realize that until just now. Ugh, thats horrible.
– Parker by Jillian Quinn (4.5 stars)
– Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast (3.5 stars)
– Goodreads: 15/100 (15%)
– Read the Book You Already Own: 6/50 (12%)
– Pages Reads: 4,457 out of 24,000 (18.5%)
– New to Me: 9/30 (30%)
– Netgalley: 1/25 (4%)
– Keywords: 2 out of 12 months (17%)
– Chain Reaction: 3/50 links (6%)
– Book Titles Alphabet Soup: 8/26 (31%)
– Character Names Alphabet Soup: 9/26 (35%)
– Book Locations Alphabet Soup: 10/26 (28%)
From what I could tell, I ended February with 257 followers!
My March wrap up will be posted on time I promise! And it will most likely have a similar format to this one, but I’m not 100% sure yet. I hope you enjoyed my mini wrap up.