This weekly meme is brought to you by the wonderful Kendra @ Reads and Treats. If you don’t already follow her blog, you totally should AND if you don’t already participate in this weekly meme, you should totally do that too!
This is definitely an interesting topic. I really needed to put some thought into some of the new things I want to try, however I completely forgot to put this post together. So I’m throwing it together literally right before I post it.
So these are the 5 things that I could come up with!
– Writing and getting a book published: this is the stuff of dreams. lol It just seems so hard and stressful, that I’m not sure I could do it. But it’s still something I would at least want to try to do.
– Making money from home: this is also the stuff of dreams. lol I feel like working from home isn’t a stable way to make income, so you would always need to have another job. I guess there are ways to make this possible, I’m just not sure I have what it takes.
– Going to some type of book convention: I’ve never been to any type of book convention, but I really really do want to go to one. Maybe when there’s one close to where I live I can go!
– A weight loss and exercise plan: I’m super lazy and an extremely picky eater. That makes losing weight and exercising kind of hard.
– Not being so worried all the time: I have really bad anxiety, so I’m constantly stressed and worrying about EVERYTHING! It would be nice to no feel like that all the time.
How did my list turn into things I want to try (but probably won’t) instead? LOL
What are some new things you would want to try? What did you think of my list? Let me know in the comments below!