This weekly meme is brought to you by the wonderful Kendra @ Reads and Treats. If you don’t already follow her blog, you totally should AND if you don’t already participate in this weekly meme, you should totally do that too!
So I’m definitely not a winter person. I’m from the South, so I think it’s bred in us to hate anything about Winter and cold weather. But I’ll do my best to put together a list! Keep in mind this is for the Southern Winter and not the Northern Winter! LOL
– Bonfires: not that I’ve been to one in a couple of years, but they are so much fun!
– Hoodies: when I get to wear hoodies on the weekend with no judgement, it’s my favorite thing.
– Hot Chocolate: speaking of, I really need to buy some of that. BTW, I’m not a coffee person at all. BLECK!
– My Birthday: is in January, so of course it’s one of my favorite things about winter! This also includes holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween), but I won’t use another bullet point for that.
– Less Humidity: so my hair doesn’t look super frizzy all the time! Cooler weather makes for better hair days AND not sweating as much, which is ALWAYS a plus in my book.
P.S.- Can we do a 5TOS post for the things we HATE about winter? I could definitely out together a post for that! LOL
What are some of your favorite things about Winter? Do you dislike the winter time as much as I do? Let me know in the comments below.
Again, feel free to participate in this post and link them in the comments below!