This weekly meme is brought to you by the wonderful Kendra @ Reads and Treats.
This weeks topic is 5 Hobbies other than Blogging and Reading
I CANNOT believe that I didn’t know this meme started back up today! That’s why my post is going up a little late. That being said, I am SO EXCITED that its back! I really missed doing these posts every week!
So here are some of my hobbies other than the obvious (reading and blogging):
– I love watching TV shows: I haven’t had a ton of time to watch TV shows lately, but I love watching them all the same! I have so many shows I try to keep up with. lol But reading and blogging has taken a priority in my free time.
– I love buying makeup and nail polish: Not that I have a ton of money to do these things after paying bills and buying a few books, but I get a few things here and there. I was obsessed with Colourpop before I moved out on my own, so if you haven’t checked out their website or bought any of their makeup you really should!
– Playing with my fur baby: I love spending time with my boo boo bear! She is my love! Even when we aren’t playing, I just enjoy spending time with her period. She’s like my child.
– I love sleeping/napping: This is probably my most favorite hobby after reading/blogging! I love my sleep! LOL Who doesn’t though? I swear if I could sleep and read my life away, I would be one content person!
– Talking with my mom: my mom and I are super close. She’s pretty much my best friend! We text and FaceTime a lot when we aren’t around each other. I’m not sure if you can consider that a hobby, but its definitely how I spend a lot of my time when I’m not reading or blogging (well even if I am LOL)
Just because I want to, I’ll throw another few out there for everyone!
– I love to eat: I’m such a foodie and I love to eat good food, even though I’m extremely picky. It’s definitely one of my favorite things to do. If I could afford to eat out all the time and not get fat, I totally would!
– I love to cook: I honestly don’t do it very often, but I do I thoroughly enjoy it. I love to cook meals and bake goodies for my mom. I don’t typically eat the sweets I make just because I’m not really a sweets person. But I love to try out new recipes for dinners and stuff!
So now that you’ve gotten to see my personal life outside of reading and blogging, I’d like to know what some of your hobbies are!
Anything exciting you’d like to share? As you can see I’m a huge homebody, so my hobbies include things I can do in the house!