Since the year is coming to and end, I decided to make this weeks FFF about my New Years Resolutions.
To be honest, I never really do these New Years Resolutions things because I never stick to them. Or remember them after a couple of months. It just feels like I’m setting myself up for failure. BUT this year is different. So I’ve decided to do it, especially after my Ringing in the New Year Book Tag!
I’m going to post some of my resolutions here and hopefully they will be a reminder and keep me motivated.
Blogging/Reading related resolutions:
– Do better with checking up on everyone’s blogs
– Keep up with my book ideas journal
– Reach 500 followers on my blog
Life related resolutions:
– Be less stressed in the new year
– Focus on my health a little bit more
– Keep reading because it’s something I enjoy!
Financial related resolutions:
– Open a Christmas Club account
– Put at least $20 from each paycheck into the account
– Start Christmas shopping in June or July
I’m hoping I can stick to these. Especially the ones related to blogging and reading. Since I’m bipolar, my “obsessions” change kind of frequently. But reading has been something that has stuck with me over the years. So I’m hoping for the best with that.
I’m DETERMINED to make 2017 a freaking awesome year!
So tell me what some of your new years resolutions are? I’m curious to know what other people are committing to in the new year!