December 6: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016
I’m so excited for this post! I’ve been wanting to share with y’all some of the authors I have found this year and LOVED! So this post will be super easy for me!
- Abbi Glines- Once She Dreamed Part One, Until Friday Night
- Jeaniene Frost- Halfway to the Grave, One Foot in the Grave
- Sawyer Bennett- Sugar Daddy
- Kelly Rimmer- A Mother’s Confession
- Ann Aguirre- The Leopard King
- Bella Forrest- A Shade of Vampire, A Shade of Blood, A Castle of Sand
- Audrey Carlan- January through December
- Sharon Ashwood- Enchanted Warrior, Enchanted Guardian
- Laura Lee- Beautifully Broken
- Diane Chamberlain- The Midwife’s Confession
All wonderful books that your should give a try if you haven’t yet and if you haven’t read anything by these authors you totally should!