This weekly meme is brought to you by the wonderful Kendra @ Reads and Treats.
This weeks topic is Must Have Apps on your phone/tablet
This topic is too easy!
- Twitter– I’m seriously addicted to Twitter. I hardly ever get on Facebook because I prefer this one!
- Instagram– I don’t use this too often. I go through spurts of posting pictures and then not posting pictures. I’m currently in the not posting picture spurt.
- WordPress– I’m constantly checking WordPress on my phone. Whether that’s checking other bloggers posts, drafting a blog post, checking my stats, looking at my actual website, etc.
- Kindle App– this is mostly for my iPad. I don’t have the app on my phone, just because I take my iPad with me everywhere and if I want to read, I pull that out and make notes on the WordPress app while I’m reading.
- Goodreads– this ties in with all the other must have apps. I need to be able to look up books and add them to my TBR, see what others are reading and adding to their TBR, and update my reading progress!
- Amazon– because I need to be able to add books to my wishlist and keep track of the prices. I’m a one-clicker for sure! It also tells me when I’ve already purchased a book, so that I don’t try to do it again. Total life saver!
So tell me, what are your must have apps? Are the similar to mine (since we are all bloggers)? Let me know in the comment!