This weekly meme is brought to you by the wonderful Kendra @ Reads and Treats.
5 Things I’m Allergic to is the topic for this week.
- Onions: I can have onion powder, but anything other than that is a big NO-NO.
- Codeine: This limits the medicines I can take, but it hasn’t been a huge hinderance. It just makes me super nauseous.
- Cigarette smoke: it smells HORRIBLE to begin with, but it also stuff my nose up pretty bad.
- Hemp: this give me a migraine WORSE than anything I’ve ever felt before and it makes me feel like my lungs are closing up. My mom bought me blanket from her trip to Mexico and it was made of hemp, so that’s how I found out about this. But yes, it does apply to what you’re thinking about also.
- Dust: this can make cleaning super aggravating, but I deal with it pretty well.
- Pollen: but who isn’t allergic to this? I definitely hate when springs starts and I have to see that pesky yellow stuff everywhere. Can we just skip that?
- Red Gatorade: I’m not exactly sure what it is about ONLY the red gatorade, but when I drink it my whole face and next breaks out in a rash and gets really itchy. If I had to guess, I would assume its the red dye in the drink because I can have any other gatorade with no issues.
So tell me, are you allergic to any of these things? Have you mastered overcoming these dreaded allergies? If so, please share your wisdom!