This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books To Read If Your Book Club Likes _______________ (if your book club likes historical fiction, inspiring stories, YA books, non-fiction, controversial books to debate about, or pick a specific book)
Books to Read if You Like Paranormal Romance
- A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- The Leopard King by Ann Aguirre
- Marked by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Evermore by Alyson Noel
- The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
- Wildest Dreams by Kristin Ashley
I have not read all of these suggestions personally, but I plan to read the ones I haven’t yet. And I tried not to cheat since all of these are series. So I just named so many books to keep the book club busy for a while.