This book tag is brought you by Amber @ Only True Magic.
Would You Rather…
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I’ve always been more interested in reading a series. I need to get more into stand-alones. So I’d have to say a series it is!
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
I’ve actually never paid attention to this, but the more I think about it. It seems that most of the books I read have a female main character. Not that I intentionally don’t read books with male main characters. I guess that’s just how it happens. So yeah, most female and very rarely a male.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
I always shop on Amazon. But that’s because I only read ebooks and I have the kindle app.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
This is easy. Definitely tv shows. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m not much of a movie person. But I’m a tv show junkie all the way!
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Definitely 5 books per week. Oh how I wish I had the time to actually do this. It seems more like I read 5 pages a week. LOL
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I’d rather be a professional book reviewer. Just because I’m not creative enough to be an author and I absolutely love reading!
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
This is a hard question. I typically don’t re-read books. So I think I’d have to go with a new book every 6 months. Even if that means I only get to read that one book for 6 months.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
I’d rather own a book store. I love being surrounded by books and being able to see all the different books on the shelf. But a librarian would be awesome too!
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
This is super hard. I think I have to say i would rather read my favorite genre just because that gives a wider variety of books than just one author. My favorite author has a ton of books but not enough. If that makes sense. Glad I don’t actually have to make this choice!
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
As I said earlier I only read ebooks so this is an easy question. I kind of miss the feel of holding a new book in your hand. But this ebook situation is so much better in my opinion!