This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
In honor of Fall Tv, do a tv-themed topic! Top ten favorite tv shows of all time, ten new shows coming out this Fall that are on my radar, tv shows I wish never got cancelled, tv shows I would recommend to book characters, books I wish would be tv shows, ten favorite shows from the late 90’s or early 2000’s, ten tv shows for every fantasy lover, etc.
So I chose to do my TTT on favorite TV shows of all time. And I just need to say this was A LOT harder than I was expecting! If you follow me very closely, you probably already know how much of a TV junkie I am. So choosing my top 10 favorite TV shows of all time was not easy. But here they are! And I also attempted to literally put them in order with Grey’s Anatomy being my #1 all time favorite TV show.
- Grey’s Anatomy – AH! So many feels when I think about this show!
- Chicago Fire (and PD) – We need like 20 thousand more seasons of this!
- American Horror Story– The weirdest shows I think I’ve ever watched and I love it!
- One Tree Hill– Nothing else to say other than I love this show!
- Pretty Little Liars– These girls have been through hell! How can you not love this show?
- Gossip Girl– Give me Chuck Bass and Nate mixed together and I’ll be a happy girl!
- Being Human (US Version)- so, so sad they canceled the show! *crying face*
- The Vampire Diaries– Because Damon Salvatore is LOVE!
- The Originals– How can you not love Niklaus (and Rebekah)
- Revenge– Emily is one badass chick!
What makes your list for top 10 favorite TV shows of all time? Are the similar or completely different from mine? Let’s chat!